You have to make the changes on your PC before you can change the time zone and time on Discord. Here’s how to do it.
- Click “Start,” then “Control Panel,” then “Open.”
- Click on Clock, Language, and Region.
- Under Date and Time, select “Change the time zone.”A window will pop up with a clock and the time zone you are in right now.
- Click the “Change time zone…” button and select your time zone from the drop-down window.
- To make sure, click the OK button.
- For the changes to take effect, you need to restart your computer.
How do I turn off the timestamp on Discord mobile?
How do I get rid of the timestamp on my text messages?
How do I change the time on a text timestamp I sent on my Android? The Android OS has a function call that lets you change the timestamp on the text. To do this, press and hold on the message you want to timestamp, and then click “Select.”
How do you change the timestamp on Discord?
At the moment, the only way to change how the date and time are shown (12h/24h, or DD/MM/YYYY and MM/DD/YYYY) is to change the language, and you can either have 24h and DD/MM or 12h and MM/DD.
How do you copy Discord messages without timestamps?
If you select all the text and use Ctrl+C to copy it, when you paste it, it will be one big block of text with no timestamp.