Is there a way for me to find out again when the Discord server was created? Well, if you read this article to the end, you might as well find out how to see this cool piece of information.
It’s harder than it seems to find out when a Discord server was made or made, especially if you don’t know where to look.Most people would probably think that all you have to do to get this juicy bit of information is check at a server’s profile page.
But if you aren’t the owner or admin of the server in question, you won’t even be able to see this page.But don’t worry, because you can use a third-party tool to find out when a Discord server was created.
You don’t have to be an admin or server owner to be able to see when a server is created.
- Open up your web browser and go to Discord.com
- Go to the server for which you want to get the ID.
- In the URL, you will see a string of numbers when you are in the server. We need to copy the first string of numbers to find out how old the server is. This is the ID of the server.
- Now, copy that ID and paste it into the Discord Creation Date tool. It will return the date that the server was made.
- You now know exactly when your favourite Discord server started.
Check When A Discord Channel Was Created Of Server
- Open up a web browser and go to Discord.com
- Go to the Discord Server and channel whose ID you want.
- Once you’re in the server, click on the channel whose creation date you want to find.
- In the URL, you will see a string of numbers. To find out how old a specific channel is, we need to copy the second string of numbers. This is the ID for the channel.
- Copy the channel ID and paste it into the Discord Creation Date Tool. It will return the date that the specific Discord channel was created.
You will not only see when the server was created, but you will also know out the following:
- The time timezone you live in
- Time ago (how many days or months the server exists)
- Unix timestamp
Just a quick tip: this is the best way to avoid pranks. If someone tells you that someone wrote something about you, just ask for the ID. Fake messages don’t have IDs, so the joke is on him. It can also help you avoid scams. Never give out personal information on Discord or any other chat interface.
Frequently Asked Question on Discord Server Created
Can you see when a Discord server was made?
Go to the address bar and copy the first string of numbers, which is the server ID. Go to the Discord ID Creation Date Checker website and paste the Discord server ID you copied in the space provided. Click the “Check the Date” button to get the tool to show the results in the “Result” section.
How do I find out who made a Discord server?
After selecting “Server Settings” and then “Members,” a list of all the users who are currently connected to the server will appear. You need to scroll down the list until you find the person whose name has a crown next to it.
How do I find out how long I’ve had a Discord server?
The date you joined Discord will appear in the black rectangle under your ID. It will show you the date and time you initially joined the community
Can a Discord server have 2 owners?
The owner of a server can never be more than one person at a time. There are, however, additional options that make it possible to grant moderation privileges to more than one person on a server.