There is advantages & disadvantage in every aspect of help, and in a few cases, it might have a big impact on our life.
In this current generation of gaming & gadgets, the most asked question by millions of parents & guardians around the world is:
- Is VideoGame good for health?
- Should children really play online games?
- Does gaming damage the brain cells of young kids?
- Is Video Game an Addiction?
Well, the answer to such questions varies from person to person, on how they are being treated.
But Yes, It is proven by various research that Video Games does have several positive benefits in life + various big companies in the gaming niche are hiring gamer.
Some common benefits which you might have already heard of in various videos & news articles are:
- Makes the user more creative
- Increase the power of concentration
- Improves memory power
- Helps understand different languages & culture
- Understanding the meaning of teamwork
- Having patience
- Better decision-maker skills
- Have experience in the Anti-Social world
- Quick Reflex skills & Eye Coordination
- Teaches problem-solving skills
- Always learning something new
- Sometimes also helps in learning History, Educating ourselves
- Helps in making friends in real life easily
- Always being motivated & taking challenges seriously By Grinding
- Helps us in finance, & inventory management skills
- Makes you be more competitive and understand whats more important
- Might also improve your IQ and senses
- A Form of Therapy, a place to talk about things
Above were just a few examples, of the advantages of Video games. I am sure the list goes on based on gamers’ experience.